Wevio will fully supply your Global Business Development needs
B2B marketing refers to the techniques and best practices used by companies with products and services sold to other businesses.
- B2B buyers are longer-term buyers: The longer-term focus in business-to-business markets reiterates two key points for the B2B marketer to bear in mind. First, the importance of relationship-building in business-to-business markets, particularly with key customers, and second, the importance of a technically focused sales team.
- Brand and quality-focused segments prefer the best possible service or product and is ready to pay for it. Companies in this marketing segment often operate in high margins and are usually medium-sized or large, whom regard the service or product as of high strategic importance.
- Price-focused segments do not seek any “extras” and have a transactional outlook when it comes to doing business. Companies are usually small, working to low market margins and regard the service or product as of low strategic importance.
- Partnership-focused segments include key accounts which look for reliability and trust, and regards the B2B supplier as a strategic partner. Such companies are usually large, operate on substantially high margins, and view the service or product as strategically important.
- Service-focused market segments have high requirements when it comes to product quality and range, as well as of aftersales anddelivery, among other services. These companies generally work in time-critical sectors and can be large, medium, or small. They are often buying products or services in relatively high volumes.
- Value Creation Workshops
- Marketing Analytics 7 Research
- Content Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Alignment with Sales Strategy
- Listing targeted B2B Sites
- Updating Products/Services with Images and Descriptions
- Following the Incoming Leads
- Filtering Spam Leads
- Souring B2B Customers and Leads
澳门乐发国际Wevio has a history of B2B Marketing success with such clients as:
- ASA JEONJU
- Blue Ocean Tech
- DAE HWA PRECISION INDUSTRIAL
- Dae Jeong
- DAEGYEONG ACETECH
- Daewoo Electronic Components
- G & C
- G Alchemy
- Genon Electric
- GM Pump
- Hana Materials
- Hanguk Mold
- Hannam Ceramic
- High Material
- Hyundai En Tech
- ILJIN Composites
- Jinwoo Machinery
- KC Corporation
- KuilClimate Control
- Kunhwa Eng
- Marine Corea
- ONE KWANG Etech
- SEWON Hardfacing
- Sunghyup Industrial
- T&G Co Ltd
- TCT(Turbo CAM Technology) cooperation
- Tong Yang Industry
- Wooshin Chem Tech
Professionals in Business to Customer Marketing
Business-to-Customer marketing refers to the tactics and best practices used to promote products and services among consumers. B2C companies focus on selling to individuals and marketing their products for personal use.
Advantages of Selling Direct with Wevio’s Services:
- Shrinks the Competition Gap
- Unlimited Marketplace
- 24 Hour Stores Reduces Sales Cycles
- Eliminate Middlemen
- Easier Business Administration
- Workflow Automation
- Secure Payment Systems
- More Efficient Business Relationships
- Lower Cost of Doing Business
- Reduces Labor Cost
- Customers Will Love It
Direct from manufacturer to customer, there are no wholesalers, distributors or retailers.
- E-COMMERCE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: Enhances the retail business productivity with superbly developed shopping carts featuring an array of high-grade and interactive functions. Builds mobile-centric applications supporting e-commerce models in order to sell directly on-the-go to the end-users.
- CUSTOM E-COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN:Utilizes the latest online retail architecture according to today’s business requirements by customizing the business’ websites with advanced framework.
- RESPONSIVE SHOPPING WEBSITE: Makes the shopping portal accessible through varied mobile platforms, such as tablet and smartphone to enhance the customer base.
- PLUG-IN & MODULE DEVELOPMENT: Optimizes and improves the functionality of the e-commerce application & website through perfectly developed plug-ins and high-end modules.
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION: Increases customer and business convenience by integrating a custom developed payment gateway system to the various e-commerce frameworks.
- CUSTOMIZED SHIPPING OPTIONS DEVELOPMENT: We deliver the shopping cart with customized shipping options that suites customer requirements and targeted countries.
- MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT: Round-the-clock technical support team who will stay in touch with businesses to ensure smooth maintenance of application and website.
Wevio’s E-Commerce Process
- Requirements Gathering: Wevio starts with gathering the business requirements of the client, being as specific as possible about their needs, wants and also about the ways to serve the client better. The possible inputs and outputs, timelines and budget allocation for the software development are then discussed. Finally, all discussions would be documented for future references.
- Project Plan: Wevio will create a project plan that includes the project duration, product cost, payment terms, intermediate release dates, project risks and so on.
- Design: The design of the internal, external modules and their interfaces has to be approved by the client before proceeding further with the coding, so this is released to them for their approval.
- Coding: Once the design has been approved Wevio will begin coding. Based on the design document, coding will be done using the chosen programming language.
- Testing: Verification and validation will be done in all the stages of the product life cycle. This is done to minimize the defects at the final stage of the product, and to make sure that the quality of the product is never compromised.
- Deployment (Final Release): After the testing phase, Wevio will deploy the software to the client’s workplace. Proper training will be given to the your staff, which will enable them to get hands-on experience and work with the application that was developed.
- Maintenance: Wevio guarantees the quality of the products developed, and assure you of its upkeep and maintenance.