The growth of your best possible partner for global business promotion
澳门乐发国际 A company of global business professionals cannot be created in a single day. Wevio was established in 1998 and has since grown to become a company of professionals promoting global business based on their extensive experience with individuals, companies, and agencies.
- Automechanika Shanghai, China - Arranged 20 business meetings with potential buyers for Wevio's partner KUNHWA ENG CO.,LTD. (Korean auto parts manufacturer)
- Machinery Industry Delegation to Chennai, India - Worked with Busan Economic Promotion Agency (BEPA) to organized delegation for 10 Korean manufacturers with 43 potential Indian buyers (Total potential deals of over $5.2 million USD were discussed)
- MediCall Expo Delegation in New Delhi, India - Promotion of Korean Medical Devices Business (4 MOUs signed between parties of: Wevio - AIMED & SMTA | Medonica - RMS India | Nanoom Tech - KME)
- Invited USA distributor Empire Auto Parts to Korea - Promotion of the CAPA program by arranging 3 conferences and 34 one-on-one meetings with Korean auto parts manufacturers
- Consumer Electronics Delegation to IFA Berlin, Germany - Created a contract for approximately $450,000 USD
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) Delegation to Korea - Invited 11 ACMA companies to meet 11 Korean manufacturers and arranged 27 B2B meetings
- Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show (SCIBS), Australia - S-Com Tech signed up 1 LOI (S–Com Tech – Cumberland Charter Yacht $338,000 AUD)
- Organized an invitation to CAPA’s Chairman, Jack Gillis - Paved the way for exporting to USA A/S market for the auto parts manufacturers of Jeonbuk and Gwangju regions
- Automotive Industry Promotion Delegation to India New Delhi Auto Expo - Worked with Korea Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy relating to eco-friendly automobile business - Organized Korea Pavillion delegation for the 2016 India Auto Expo
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) – Signed a Tripartite MOU with Jeonbuk Techno Park (JBTP) and Wevio Global Inc.
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) – Signed a Tripartite MOU with Gwangju Techno Park (GWTP) and Wevio Global Inc.
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) – Signed a Tripartite MOU with Korea Techno Park Association (KTA) and Wevio Global Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc (Seoul Branch) - Registered as a company specialized in Environmental Consulting (No. 103)
- Wevio Global Inc. - Branch office relocated from Suncheon to Naju
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of ‘Polymer material Industry based on petrochemistry company R&BD supporting business’
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Supporting businesses by R&BD - Participation agency of ‘Jeonnam energy equipment industry'
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of ‘Development of Beauty & Wellness material of anti-aging from natural and Bio-materials’.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of ‘Development of Compact Diaphragm Boot by the development of Recycling Plastic material’.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participated in the 'International Exchange in 2016 Shanghai Ceramic Exhibition, China'
- [Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning] Registered Wevio Global Inc. in the Research and Development Service Industry (No. 20151844)
- Signed a MOU with Indian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ICCK)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of 'marketing support for the eco-Friendly vehicle industry’
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of the 'International Exchange in 2015 International Ocean Exhibition, Philippines'
- [Jeollanam-do] Selected as supporting agency for marketing services to Hyangah Grocery
- [Korea Environmental Industry Association] “Export support consulting” - Selected as a supporting agency for a leading environmental company
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency for 'marine equipment parts industry by supporting overseas marketing'
- [Korea International Trade Association] Acquired serial number which grants permission to participate in the trading business (45484766)
- Indian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ICCK) – National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) and Korean Automotive Technology Institute (KATECH) signed a quadripartite MOU with Wevio Global Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc. signed a Mou with the Confederation of India Industry (CII)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Establishment of marketing strategy and construction of online marketing infrastructure for Korea Gorbel
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency in the 'commercialization support project for brand capacity building of marine equipment parts industry'
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] R&BD support project – Relating to the structural and functional ceramic industry
- [Jeollanam-do] Market Research Service for The Mokpo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Wevio Global Inc. signed a MOU with GOODHILL E-BIZ PTE. LTD (Korea CENTRE)
- Wevio Global Inc. signed a MOU with SYNCRETIC, Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc. signed a MOU with Forus Technology S.A. de C.V.
- [Shinhan Bank America] Participating agency in the 'Brand Business and Introduction of New Technology in U.S.A.'
- Wevio Global Inc. signed a MOU with SAMDO PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Progressed the International Exchange in Italy, USA and India for the networking support project of eco-friendly auto parts industry (3rd year)
- Registered as a company to start mail-order businesses (No.2014-SeoulSongpa-0701) – Songpa-gu Office
- C.E.O. Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 18th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Selected as a single conduction agency for trading and marketing support of regional special industries
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Consulting and trading support for conduction agency for an export company in Jeonnam
- [Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business] Certification of Direct Production Confirmation (No. 2013-16598)
- Wevio Global Inc. - Suncheon branch establishment in Jeonnam Techno Park (JNTP)
- [Korea Software Industry Association] Registered as a business operator of software (No. 2013-16598)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency in assisting in networking support for the eco-friendly vehicles and transport machinery industry (2nd year continuously)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] International Exchange (New Zealand, China, Indonesia) - Invited potential buyers for B2B networking
- [Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning] Performed global brand communication strategy and consulting business for the Design Support Project
- [Ministry of Environment and Energy] Appointed as the consultant for overseas expansion support group in the environmental industry
- [Small and Medium Business Administration] Performed export marketing business services and provided marketing support on the 'One Man Creation Business'
- [Gangwon-do] Online marketing support project - Supported export marketing for projects completed in 2012
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Supported International Exchange and Advance into Ontario, Canada of Korean export companies for the 'Networking Support Project in the eco-friendly auto parts industry (1st year)' – Acquired 'S' grade accreditation
- [Seoul] Foreign language website production project - Performed business related to online export marketing and design for the Seoul Design Foundation
- [Jeonbuk] Foreign language website production project - Performed business related to online export marketing and design for Jeonbuk Techno Park (JBTP)
- [Gangwon] Foreign language website production project - Performed business related to online export marketing and design for Gangwon Techno Park (GWTP)
- [Ministry of Environment] Project support services - Participated and supported export companies in the environmental Industry and technology institutes. Performed export marketing services related to the environment with about 10 companies
- [Technology Guaranteed Fund] Registered as a Venture Business (No. 20120109689)
- Developed ‘www.BestMadeInKorea.com’ Including promotion of website, design consulting and support export for Korean small and medium businesses
- [JeongSeoJin Symbolic Icon] - Won bronze prize in the Slogan Contest of Incheon Seo-gu
- [Software Development Association] Acquired Software Business Operator Certification
- [Ministry of Environment] Appointed as consultant of overseas expansion support group for Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI)
- [Ministry of Environment] Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI) - Performed export marketing services relating to the environment with about 20 companies
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as a 10th Vice president of Seoul Bowling Congress
- [Korea Institute of Design Promotion] – Supported export companies with their business
- Acquired Mail-order Business Certification
- [Small and Medium Business Administration] Global hidden champions promotion project - Selected as participating company and performed marketing and design business support
- [Small and Medium Business Administration] Promotions project - Selected as the company for global hidden champions
- [Small and Medium Business Administration] Enhancement export capacity project - Performed overseas marketing business with about 50 companies
- [Korea Institute of Design Promotion] Acquired industrial design specialty qualification
- [Korea Industrial Technology Promotion Association] Acquired certification as a Laboratory Affiliated Company
- Produced promotional videos for international companies such as Infinitt, Durasonic, Autonics, etc.
- Supported overseas export for Korean B2C companies through eBay, Amazon, etc., and launched a support program to promote Korean companies in B2C environments
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Supported overseas expansion through online marketing and other services for Korea Testing Laboratory(KTL), Romanson Inc.(J. Estina)
- [Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Incheon] Selected as a participating company for brand value improvement
- [the Korean Intellectual Property Office] Selected as an expert member on branding and design for the Knowledge Asset Center
- [Korean American Chamber of Commerce of N.Y.] Selected as “Excellent Enterprise” (Top 10 of the year)
- CEO Calvin Yi was appointed as 16th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Wevio Korea Inc. started business in Incheon Songdo, Korea – Established company specialized in global entrepreneurship consulting, global marketing and design
- [Small and Medium Business Administration] Global brand promotion project - Selected as a participating company and received award. Awarded “Example of Excellent Performance” (Acquiring 37/40 points)
- Launched free provision service - Established business information for Korean and the U.S.A., with the U.S.A. Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Brand business and market exploitation business project – Provided services to a NTT DOCOMO project in the U.S.A.
- Organized free lecture on saving the compatriot economy, organized by the Korean Daily Report with the business academy belonging to Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed a Digital Catalog Design Project with leading companies such as Jeju Tourist Organization, IGM, World Book, etc.
- Established Korean branch, USA Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Acquired formal certification of consulting (the first Korean company). U.S.A. Small Business Administration(SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Selected as a “Young Leader CEO”, 7th in The World Korean Business Convention organized by the Overseas Koreans Foundation
- Launched travel agency “New Yorker Tour” focused on New York culture
- [Woori Bank America] Participating agency in the brand business and introduction of new technology in U.S.A
- Acquired design company SEA Interactive and expanded as a total marketing specialty company
- USA Small Business Administration (SBA) - Project participant in market research and market exploitation
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 15th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed catalog design for leading companies such as Sinaerang, Seffice, A&J Washroom Accessories, etc.
Operated the 1st and 2nd Foundation Academy organized by the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y. (CEO Calvin Yi lecture on online foundation)
- Held the 2007 Korean Excellent Goods Exhibition organized by the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y. (Jeonnam Chamber of commerce in USA, Chungnam New York Office, etc.)
- Expansion of strategic business focused on Japanese business in the USA – Customer retention success stories include NTT DOCOMO, KDDI America, etc.
- Participated in brand business and market exploitation projects in USA for FURSYS and other companies
- Performed catalog design for leading companies such as Sinaerang, Seffice, A&J Washroom Accessories, etc.
- Design and brand identity development for leading companies such as Control Mobile, The Collective, and others
- Participated in brand business and market exploitation projects in USA for Missha, iRiver, ART BOX, and others
- Acquired formal certification of Google Apps re-seller and Google AdWords
- Held a Korean product exhibition, together with the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 14th Vice president of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed marketing consulting, brand development, and other services for Dial 7, which became one of the biggest limousine rental companies in U.S.A.
- Received achievement award for community service from member of parliament Scott Garrett of United States Congress
- Wevio India established (Branch office in India) / the Company specialized in software development, online marketing and design (Hyderabad, R&D and CS Center)
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 29th editor of the Financial Department of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Launched services related to online and interactive marketing (SEO, SEM, SMO)
- Developed solutions for internet self-publishing (Web standard CMS)
- Established company TheWebASP.com (Web software development )
- Acquired Small and Medium Business Counselor certification from the USA Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Established company ACO Communications (Information and Communications Company )
- Drove American market expansion and buyer matching projects for leading Korean companies such as LG Living Health, SPG, and other companies
- Attracted capital form global IR, M&A and investment success for 20 listed Korean companies
- Acquired qualification as formal dealer in Korea from Switzerland Oscilloquartz – Sales and procurement parts of wireless base stations to Korea
- Introduced global investors to listed small and medium businesses in Korea (attracted overseas investment)
- Relocated head office from New York Downtown to Mid-Town (Inevitable decision due to 9/11)
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 27th Director of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Consultation of new product development and market exploitation for KDDI America
- Signed MOUs with leading telecommunication companies such as MCI, Global Crossing, AT&T, and others
- Registered as a re-seller of the POSNER advertisement company (the first Asian company in USA)/Asian American project
- Installation of IDC Center in New York and San Diego, USA / Started data hosting services
- Consultation for major supermarket distribution in USA for LG Living Health
- Wevio Global Inc. (Conversion to a corporation)
- Attracted Angel Investment a billion won (KRW) for BidandShop.com and preparation for listings for dotcom businesses
- Multicultural Radio Broadcasting – Energy conservation consulting and introduction of new technology
- Established company ACO Global (Specialized in Global investment and M&A )
- Wevio established Head Office in New York